Obsessions about obsessions???

Hi I'm new here and I hope people don't think I'm crazy after this but here goes.

So I have noticed I've been thinking a lot about whether I even have OCD even though I've been diagnosed and take medication.  It's only recently occurred to me that I think I'm having obsessions about whether I'm having obsessions which then lead to compulsions?!  I feel like this is making no sense but I can't find another way to explain it.  Essentially my brain goes 'what if you're actually just an awful person' 'what if you're making it up' 'what if you actually hate people' (my main OCD theme is harming other people/myself).

I feel very alone in this and would love to know if anyone else has experienced this and knows any techniques of tackling it.

Oh, the forum is full of stories like yours. Usually sufferers call it having OCD about having OCD.

Realize that one of the key symptoms of OCD is doubt. We have all experienced that. Many sufferers doubt they have OCD.

In fact, many sufferers believe their problem must be something serious, not OCD, not realizing that OCD has been rated in the top 10 of debilitating disorders.

Why not OCD? OCD is not about pink fuzzy bunnies. It's a devastating mental disorder.

Edited by PolarBear