Can’t tell if I’m overreacting or not

It’s been a long time since I’ve been on here and every so often I have bad flare ups to the point I need to type it out.. and talk to someone.

Basically a year or so  ago my partner got super drunk at his friends, like off his face. I’ve never seen him like that before. When he got home he was all over the place. I remember being in our room and he went out, couple mins later I asked what he was doing - he replied saying he was on the toilet ... obviously I have ocd so I doubted him.. I went to look. He wasn’t on the toilet.. he was sitting on my daughters bed (she was at her dads thankfully) with his underwear and trousers down to his knees...

now of course my ocd is going crazy, making me believe he was doing something inappropriate ... can being drunk make people do or think they’re on the toilet when they’re not?

can I just say that he didn’t wee or poo (idk if I got there before he was going to or what?)

im finding it hard to move on from this honestly

Edited by findingithard
Typo

I think you can delete it yourself if you want to. I just wanted to say..yes it is normal for some men to do that when drunk. My brother wee'd up my bedroom wall once when drunk and my hubby almost did it in our wardrobe once. It's fairly common when really drunk as obviously you get quite confused x

I tried. Couldn’t delete.

Thank you for replying though. I just found it really weird that he was sitting on my daughters bed... he was pretty delirious though. I think it worries me more because he didn’t actually do anything, he was just sat there..

Edited by findingithard

Some people get very confused when drunk and like i mentioned earlier my brother and husband both did similar things. It would be more worrying if your daughter was in bed but she wasn't. Maybe adk him if he remembers the incident. He probably doesn't tbh. It's not the kind of subject easy to bring up as if he feels you are somehow accusing him of something very inappropriate it could end the relationship. Does he know about your ocd theme?