Hello havent been here for a while. Ive started therapy with my counsellor and she tells me that its not a good idea to come here all the time. Prior to her telling me this I used to come here all the time and share my story, thoughts feelings and worries. 

I can see where she is coming from as I do feel this forum can help but it may also start other worries as you may not find the things you are looking for. 

Anyway she mention a few things to me including the words wise mind and false comfort. I had to google these and false comfort describes what im going through and just wonder if this is ocd? 

Another thing she told me to do is try and not to be too hard on myself and "give myself permission". This has stuck in my head and whenever i start to think about my worry I need to try and stop and remeber to give myself permission not to ruminate and carry on with my day. How does this sound to you guys? To be totally honest since ive been speaking to her it feels like a big weight has been lifted and feeling better but im afraid as its all over i will revert back. Because im feeling better after seeing her i feel i shouldnt be feeling better this soon so it must not be ocd. 

Anyone else have this experience. 

Ta