STOP YOUR ANXIETY! Please read

See when we say stress, when we say anxiety, when we say depression, when we say misery or when we say joy, when we say bliss, when we say ecstazy or love or whatever, all human expierence comes from within you, is it not so? All human expierence happens from within you, atleast what happens from within you, must happen the way you want it, yes or no? Whatever comes from within you can i assume that you are doing it? If something sweet comes out of you right now, can i assume that you are saying something sweet? Something nasty comes out of you can i assume that your saying it? Or is it your EGO? Because this is become the way of the world, people have found all kinds of fall guys, spiritual fall guys & civil fall guys, if they do something wonderfull they say its ME, if they do something nasty they say its that Mr.EGO, that guy does this. This guy is missing(yourself), this guy needs to come into the play, only when this guy comes into play you call that life

we have been slinking around with life, if you understand its ME who is causing anxiety to myself, what is causing anxiety is not something else, MY inability to handle my own thought & my own emotion, isnt it? To beat the anxiety you drown your self in alcohol, to beat the anxiety you burn yourself down with smoke, what you're trying to do is amputate yourself because you dont know how to handle the potential of being human, your problem is very evolutionary when i say evolutionary.. see do you know that the DNA difference between you and a chimpanzee is only 1.23%... 1.23 percent is not much of a difference at all isnt it? Psysiologically thats how close to a chimpanze you are BUT in terms of your intellegence, intellect & awareness, your worlds away from a chimpanzee or in other words, your intellect or this cerebral activities in evolutionary scale its of recent origin. Its new, you still not learned how to deal with it. You have an intellegence for which you dont have a stable enough base

The only & ONLY reason you suffer either misery or anxiety or depression or whatever, this may sound cruel to you but the reality is this.. that your own intellegence has turned against you, is it like you been given a sharp knife & you dont know how to handle it everyday you cut yourself & you think there is something wrong with the knife, no you dont have a steady hand, if your intellegence worked for you 100%, would you create blissfulness or misery for yourself? For yourself you clearly know highest level of pleasentness is what you want, what you want for yourself is very very clear isnt it? So you create ghosts of your own& try to fight them? This is YOUR thought this is YOUR emotion, you should be able to make your emotion into whatever emotion because its YOUR emotion, this body is YOURS you can make this body into whatever you want, big fat small muscly, its YOUR choice, exactly the same with emotion, this is YOUR emotion you can make this emotion into whatever you want, happyness depression anxiety agony misery its all YOURS 

What's your point Karolis?  :confused1:

You taken a lot of words to say that what we feel is created by ourselves.

We know that. CBT teaches us that. But CBT then goes on to show us how to change.

All you've done is make accusatory sounding statements with no proposal for how to do things differently. What's the point?

Just now, felix4 said:

I am confused? :confused1:

Anyone able to explain in layman's terms what the post above is about? Also, does it have a happy ending?

Precisely what I said Felix; we posted at the exact same time. :laugh:

The only & ONLY way you will beat what you call 'OCD' & anxiety is understanding the nature of being human & meditating with the right knowledge, i could guide you through it all & i am 10000% sure after that you will live an 'OCD' free life, there is nothing else that will ultimately beat this nonsence, you can go to ERP CBT you will still suffer all your life because they will try to convince you that its an lifetime ilness, when its absolutely nonsence, i dont understand how im not getting through to you people, this is not some life story this is how you beat this suffering

I take my time to try and help you guys & this is what i get back? Be with me & enjoy a 'OCD' free life with me, goverments doesint want good for you, they want money. You wana find well being? Then you need to listen to the right people

So just imagine guys, you go to CBT & they teach you the things im teaching you now, after a week your a success, next client.. gets the same information, after a week... success. Then couple years go by & everyone is a success because everyone was fed with the same knowledge, so then where are the clients? Who are they gona feed this information too now? Everyone knows how to beat 'OCD' so what we gona do now? I guess we have to go do another job.. do you understand it? Open your eyes a little bit guys

@Karolis people come hear to feel heard and understood. I appreciate that you think you’re trying to help but your numerous posts about (I’m actually not even sure what they’re about) are pushing other peoples posts further down and they may not be receiving the help they desperately need. 

8 minutes ago, Cas24 said:

@Karolis people come hear to feel heard and understood. I appreciate that you think you’re trying to help but your numerous posts about (I’m actually not even sure what they’re about) are pushing other peoples posts further down and they may not be receiving the help they desperately need. 

I dont think i can help, i know i can help but you guys cant get past is this EGO that you have, when you read my posts your ego says 'ahh this guy talking nonsence' this is your EGO that you have developed by living in a very bad society, & ofcourse your EGO believes that everything needs to be done by a doctor or a psychologist, i have higher intellegence in this life not an educated intellegence, i understand why your going thru all this suffering & all i want to do is help you guys, because this anxiety problem you have, believe me its not a big problem, it can be solved simply

Edited by Karolis
43 minutes ago, Karolis said:

The only & ONLY way you will beat what you call 'OCD' & anxiety is understanding the nature of being human & meditating with the right knowledge

Wrong, wrong, wrong. :wontlisten:

There are several ways to beat OCD, the best and therefore recommended is CBT.

That you're convinced your method is the only one shows your lack of knowledge about OCD. I'm very familiar with certain mountain paths close to where I live. I've walked them hundreds of times and find it a place where I instantly relax. Doesn't mean that every other human on the planet will react the same to walking up my favourite mountain. Your method works for you - great! I'm delighted for you. But to then assume your method is 'the one and only way' others can recover from OCD is arogant as well as ignorant.

i could guide you through it all & i am 10000% sure after that you will live an 'OCD' free life

I really don't mean to be rude Karolis, so I'll apologise upfront as unfortunately I don't think there's a more polite way to say this.

Your posts are repetitive, verbose and confusing. You use great volumes of words where a few succinct and to the point sentences would do the job better.

If I had to trust my mental wellbeing to someone the very last person I'd choose would be someone who can't put their own thoughts into words easily. Let alone help me to redefine my own thoughts.

As for guaranteeing those who accept your guidance will be OCD free, again it shows complete lack of understanding about the condition you claim to be an expert on. Guidance isn't the same as doing the work for somebody. You can guide, you can educate, you can suggest, you can support...but ultimately recovery comes down to the individual wanting to recover and putting the work in themselves. You have the power to guarantee neither of those.

i dont understand how im not getting through to you people

What's sad here, Karolis, is that some of what you're saying has validity.

Meditation is helpful. I highly recommend it (and practise it daily) myself. I recommend metta meditation too - your monk would approve I'm sure.

Understanding how thoughts give rise to feelings is part of cognitive behavioural therapy. (CBT)

That we are free to change how we interpret our thoughts and therefore we are in charge of our own feelings is also taught in CBT.

There's nothing new or revolutionary in what you're saying, Karolis. However,  we're way ahead of you in understanding not only what you've discovered, but other things that help and work alongside. The main one is CBT.

Have you read up on CBT? I think you'd find it interesting - and surprisingly familiar.

18 minutes ago, Cas24 said:

Given this seems to be the general feeling about your posts, Karolis, I'm going to lock this thread so you have the opportunity to think about the replies you've had before posting more of the same.

Please do think it through and don't just reject it out of hand in the belief you know best.