Help with my daughters eating at school

Hey everyone, my daughter has OCD and we have been learning together over the years how to live and cope with it. But there is one thing I am struggling with right now and that is what my daughter will eat at school. She is 12 and very low with hormones and insecurities and now is having a hard time to eat infront of people at school for example it can't be foods that smell or are big, she is also very fussy. But when I ask what she would like she can't answer. I'm just wondering if there is any other parents out there that are having this same problem or have been through it, many thanks for taking time to read. 

Hi Hannah,

Is your daughter managing to eat at all in front of people at school? If so, could you possibly come up with a plan with your daughter about how she can approach food, perhaps she could eat a very small amount of the foods she finds worrying and build up. I understand you might have already tried this. Is she getting any help with the OCD at the moment through local child and adolescent mental health services?

Gemma :)