Not enough emphasis placed on natural treatments and nutrition

Having a hard day today, but just started taking a vitamin b1 supplement, thiamax. Seems to have really helped my cognition, Im also eating grass fed beef brain and liver capsules. I dont think there is enough emphasis placed on deficiencies, and nutrition feeding the brain, within the mental health field, and medicine in general. Id recommend everyone looking at there b1, as most are deficient and it really lifted my mood yesterday. It's not a fix, Im not claiming to have a cure, today im struggling, but I feel less overwhelmed.

Anyway im not trying to start a debate, I just thought id recommend the b1 for sufferers if it even helps a little bit, its worth doing, it may not be practical to fix issues solely using these methods but in conjunction with other things I definitely think its worth looking into.

Edited by snowbear
removed link to unauthorised site
On 07/04/2021 at 10:34, humbleno1 said:

Not enough emphasis placed on natural treatments and nutrition

True, but just make sure you are deficient, or taking supplements could make you deficient!

I took a mental health "supplement", to try and feel better mentally, & my psychiatrist was none too pleased! She said it okay if you are deficient, & also not a good idea if on, or swapping meds, & so on.

I know you mean well humble, but be careful, & try and get what you need through a balanced diet!