Help with this one issue.

So, I have this memory issue, reality monitoring thinking Ive done things, someone was sitting across from me, and I had an intrusive thought of touching there crotch. I got a memory slip which I get and It really panicked me, so I then sort of stretched my hand out to check what that felt like, without touching but, I stretched quite far, I guess in the vacinity of there leg/crotch, now I did not touch them, but how would this have looked, it was hovering over I think obviously not directly over but in that vacinity, it may have looked like I was just stretching my arm, it was fully stretched as that would have touched them Im guessing, Im obsessing this looked like I was about to touch them there and now Im worried! Urgh.... why do compulsions get us in situations like this.

You had an intrusive thought. Then you tested as a compulsion. Pretty straight forward. And I don't see any memory blip. If you didn't do it, there will be no memory.

Edited by PolarBear
48 minutes ago, PolarBear said:

You had an intrusive thought. Then you tested as a compulsion. Pretty straight forward. And I don't see any memory blip. If you didn't do it, there will be no memory.

I know that its just worrying did it look like I was about to touch there crotch? this is what im worried about and I stopped myself, sigh, because i did stretch it out but i could have been just stretching my arm right and not realise it was close to them, it just must have looked weird.