Just had my appointment and gave the lady a paper explaining all my issues and i'm scared that she's going to read it and think i'm a danger to society and get me locked up or something! I don't want to be seen as someone whose as risk to harm others but my OCD has centered around harm for years now and I hate it. She said I was gine and tha she'll read over ot later but i'm so worried that she my say it isnt OCD and my life is going to be ruined. Idk, i'm hella uncomfortable about all this.

This is what I gave her:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1e-8gxBGjg2wuni6eC_7lPWgCC4K-RhC0z4dCwwjcams/edit?usp=drivesdk

Like she might ask me what I mean by "it's like I don't know what's wrong with murder anymore" and I have no idea how to awnser that. This will be on my record permanently. 

10 hours ago, PolarBear said:

I'm not going to read it. If this therapist has experience dealing with OCD sufferers, nothing will surprise her.

Not even a therapist... I haven't gotten one yet, I went to see her for a diagnosis

13 hours ago, Savy said:

Like she might ask me what I mean by "it's like I don't know what's wrong with murder anymore" and I have no idea how to awnser that. This will be on my record permanently. 

Or she might ask you how long you wasted ruminating over what questions she might ask!

You're head is making up specific things to worry about as a way of keeping the general worry about going for treatment active in your mind. Try to accept you're worried in general about having treatment (a natural response) and then set aside all detailed issues that come into your head thereafter (the OCD response.)

You can't predict what she will ask and ruminating on the details is a compulsion.