Is this an ocd thing? Worried ? Any Advice please

I wondered if this is an ocd thing or not? Iv always obsessed over things people say, for example if one of my friends tells a rude joke I will repeat to my other half as I feel guilty for some reason having heard something rude, and sometimes if Iv got really bad anxiety and im panicking and someone tells me to try and stay calm il obsess over that too, especially if it’s said by another male. It will stick in my head thinking Iv done something wrong and il want to repeat what was said to my partner, it drives me crazy I know these things are harmless in my rational mind but can anyone help with this? Why would I obsess over simple things people have said? It’s like I feel like I’ve done something.

It sounds like ocd...

I can be having a conversation then if something sticks I will repeat it... when I catch myself doing it I tell myself it’s ocd then move on to something else...

7 minutes ago, seb79 said:

It sounds like ocd...

I can be having a conversation then if something sticks I will repeat it... when I catch myself doing it I tell myself it’s ocd then move on to something else...

Thank you Can they stick for a while like a couple of days Before going away if you don’t do the compulsion of repeating it? I try telling myself it’s ocd but it still sticks for a while like a urge to repeat it.