Is this caused by OCD?

Looking back at my past thoughts and actions, I can see that I've clearly dealt with OCD. However, there's one thing that my mind does that I can't seem to wrap my head around. I haven't seen anyone else talk about the same exact problem either which concerns me. I ruminate a LOT these days, it's a terrible habbit of mine, but it's not the same kind of rumination you may be thinking about. I get a thought and it genuinely confuses me. It's usually about why simple things are the way they are. I ponder on it, analyzing every little detail I can so I can better understand whatever thing I thought about the way I want to. It usually just ends up confusing me even more and so I obsess over it and never reach any good conclusion. I have had obsessive thoughts like why we love and what's the point of it, why we feel guilt and care for others, why music makes sense to us, and even worse ones justifying, incest, and pedophilia. However, these thought never bothered me that much and I eventually got over them and think what a sane person should think regarding those topics. What has always stuck with me is the thought that death/murder doesn't matter because the person won't care when they're dead, which is a horrible mindset to have. I ask myself why it's wrong to make sure i'm thinking the right way but it's like I genuinely don't know the awnser. I really don't want to think like this, so I ruminate and analyze that thought in my head to try and logically disprove it without any luck. I have no doubt that OCD plays a role in this somehow cause I used to have really bad anxiety about becoming a serial killer but things feel a bit different now, I feel like I've become a psychopath! I don't know what to call this and what help I should be looking for.

Oh, if I had a dollar for every time a sufferer said, but I don't think this one is OCD...

What you have done is describe ruminating to a T. You get a thought and you chew over it, going over it in your mind, analyzing it, looking at it in different ways, trying to figure it out or find an answer,  and it doesn't work. All that mind work and you haven't got anywhere. That is rumination.