Keep thinking my leg touched the toilet

I don’t know why but I’m currently going through a phase where I’m constantly wondering whenever I’m in the bathroom that my leg is touching the toilet. The problem isn’t such that it is touching the toilet but the fact that my brother whizzes all over the place and that probably means the toilet basin has whiz on it. Obviously my folks clean it and it could have been clean but I can’t help but feel unclean at the thought of it. Can you just walk me through this? I think that the way to go is assume that if I’m not sure something happened, it probably didn’t. But there is a chance it could have brushed and I not feel it. But does it matter? It probably doesn’t. Just kind of annoyed at myself because I’ve been doing so well recently. 

If it makes you feel any better I accidentally touched a public loo seat last week ?

This isn't meant for reassurance but twelve months ago this would have completely freaked me out. I washed and sanitised my hands (too much maybe?) But I was able to move on with my day. Yes I was reassuring myself for a few minutes so by no means OCD free but I could let it go which was amazing!