Thursday morning zoom support group

On 05/08/2021 at 12:19, Faultybraintank said:

Hey all, 

Just thought Id make a quick post as i'm struggling a bit at the mo. Im feeling overwhelmed and stressed, and a bit let down as I have been pushing myself and it hasn't always worked. Ive got some trigging things coming up to and I know I need to deal with them, but i can feel the old shutting down behaviours sneaking in. 

How are all you guys doing? 

Hi Faultybraintank,

I'm sorry you've having a horrible time. You've not let yourself down if you're been trying really hard even if it doesn't seem to have worked so far. I just noticed your post is from almost a week ago- how are you now? 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/08/2021 at 23:09, BelAnna said:

Hi Faultybraintank,

I'm sorry you've having a horrible time. You've not let yourself down if you're been trying really hard even if it doesn't seem to have worked so far. I just noticed your post is from almost a week ago- how are you now? 

Hi BelAnna!

Thank you so much for your reply! :)

Im feeling a bit up and down at the mo! It's like when you make progress on your OCD all those other feelings like isolation and loneliness that you haven't had time or bandwidth to feel come flooding back in. Basically meaning as you get better you feel a bit worse first! LOL! 

Overall i am doing a bit better! How are things for you ATM? :)

• 3 months later...

Just checked and it looks like registration is now closed for this one but you could try emailing: groups@ocduk.org or asking Gemma, just to check if there are any cancellation places. 

Edited by BelAnna
52 minutes ago, BelAnna said:

Just checked and it looks like registration is now closed for this one but you could try emailing: groups@ocduk.org or asking Gemma, just to check if there are any cancellation places. 

Thanks so much - I’ve signed up to next week so looking forward to that.