15 minutes ago, Nikki79 said:

I really want to. I don’t want to feel like this

I know you don't.....and I know how very hard & scary it is when you feel like this but I also know just how if you get through it, you can turn it back around.  Conversely, engaging in compulsions, rumination, avoidance will see you staying stuck.  You've done this before and you "know" that by changing your reactions you can get to a place where life is good.  That's why I might give you a virtual shaking from time to time!!!

5 minutes ago, Caramoole said:

I know you don't.....and I know how very hard & scary it is when you feel like this but I also know just how if you get through it, you can turn it back around.  Conversely, engaging in compulsions, rumination, avoidance will see you staying stuck.  You've done this before and you "know" that by changing your reactions you can get to a place where life is good.  That's why I might give you a virtual shaking from time to time!!!

Oh please do!! I so need a virtual shaking for sure because I tell you this straight I don’t know why this incident this morning has hooked me in so much because I’ve had this before and got passed it Caramoole.