The pointing at the disc conundrum

So a really quick one. I found an imperfection (like a chip) on a video game disc so I as panicking it might damage my console. After a while, I thought, I will ask my Dad as he will know best. When I saw him, he was cleaning the cooker (greasy greasy) and he came over to look at it with just wiping his hands with a towel. He looked at the disc and then as I was walking away, he pointed and said, what is it. Now I’m not sure if he made contact with the disc. It seems rather stupid me even worrying about this but as I put the disc back in the console, I’m thinking - have I got grease in it?? 
Answer is probably not but my OCD is having a field day!!!

Sit with that anxiety Dave and work at resisting these compulsions :)  You've done some checking and now you're wanting confirmation here.  You've already worked out the OCD bit now you need to move on the the next step, looking at your response.  Play on your console, don't engage with the doubt chatterbox and let us know how how you've done later on.

11 hours ago, BigDave said:

Thank you so much. It actually went great. I just faced up and it’s fine. Not saying today has been easy but dealing with that situation was!

? well done Dave, I'm proud of you!!!

On 05/05/2021 at 00:02, malina said:

? well done Dave, I'm proud of you!!!

Thank you

On 05/05/2021 at 00:28, Andy333 said:

What would be so bad if he did make contact with it?

Well if he had greasy hands, then I’d get grease potentially in my console and I’d not like that :( 

As a side note, I seem to be having a bloody annoying night again with a disc  I had a disc in my hand after I went for to the bathroom and it slipped out of my hand and I know I had a wet patch on my shorts having been for a wee  I’m thinking, maybe I have got a bit of wee on my disc now. I put up with the anxiety and carried on using the disc but I feel like I have urine in my console now. Sad times!