Overwhelmed and teary

Today I moved back to my uni house away from my parents. I had been staying with them since December when this whole OCD spike kicked off for me. I'm very very teary and overwhelmed and homesick, worried that I won't be able to cope. I was anxious enough at home with my parents looking after me but now I'm 2 hours away in a place I haven't been for 5 months. It also doesn't help that I'm hormonal as hell so I'm just generally feeling very low and can't stop crying. I'm so scared I'm gonna slip back into compulsions again, but I'm trying to remind myself that I have the option not to. As convincing as it can feel, OCD is not controlling me like a puppet against my will. Just trying really hard to accept uncomfortable feelings, know that being away from home will be really good for me in the long run and that this is a sort of exposure for me ?? I was planning on staying home for only a month but when my mental health plummeted I just kept putting it off, and probably stayed home too long. Anyway, thanks for reading, just trying really hard to keep going and stay strong. It's tough and I knew this would be hard but I can ****** do it !!