Hi all. 
I’ve never been on here before so bear with me. 
I’m thinking of seeing someone to see if I have ocd and if I should get any kind of help. 

I have to do everything in multiples of certain numbers, if not I have to justify it to myself. No exceptions. 

I have to check ovens, windows, doors etc at night and offen repeat this several times to make sure or if I mess up the order.

I have to shower in the same order every time if not I start again to get it right. No exceptions. 

If I wash or get any water on my hands I have to wet my face, I would never not do this. 

when I have a thought I have to say to myself ‘touch wood’ and touch my head three times. 

I constantly have thoughts that I’ve made a mistake at work and will be sued and lose my house. 

This is really just the basics of it all, I could go on but you get the idea. It sounds like a right mix up now I’ve written it all down.

what are your thoughts? 
Would you agree it sounds like ocd and would you recommend seeing someone to help?  
Many thanks

Sounds as if it is well worth your time to see your GP and if you live in England I would consider going on the IAPT route - improving access to psychological therapy. Where you can get treatment without going through your GP. I found it helpful to read Break Free From OCD or Overcoming OCD.