Hi everyone thought I’d pop on and tell everyone how things have been going it also helps for me to talk about it.

so I’m still waiting to see a phychiatrist my doctor has been really good to be fair and checks in on me when I request a call.

im waiting to have my meds reviewed they have been increased by my doctor but I feel strange on them.

I don’t know if this is an obsession but I feel not with it most days then I start obsessing about it it’s like I’m not really here I mentioned to my cbt therapist and she said it’s pure anxiety and as I’ve been on the meds since Christmas (the increased dose ) she does not think that will be it.

I’ve took a day of work today as I’ve been absolutely exhausted.

my thought have moved onto suicidal thoughts which have been very intense the last few days to me being silly and googling them and rates cause I get down at time with the ocd it makes me feel like I want to do it. 
It’s bizarre cause it really scares me I flipping hate it.

I have spoken to my mom and partner about it and my therapist.

I know a lot of people are in the same position and we are not on our own but I hate how alone you feel at times also I am trying all the cbt techniques, mindfulness, books but I think sometimes I’m trying to many things and  I get a bit overwhelmed by it all.

anyway hope everyone is ok and battling through. 

55 minutes ago, Blondie said:

I know what you mean about feeling alone. It's such an isolating condition 

It is Blondie, 

hope your ok we just have to keep fighting 

57 minutes ago, sesa1979 said:

It is Blondie, 

hope your ok we just have to keep fighting 

Feeling like it's never going to ease at the moment. I have a new job to start soon and I don't know how I'm going to manage it ?

This illness can make you feel very lonely. You are constantly igniting things off in your own mind. Mindfulness is good. A CPN nurse once sad to me just take it one hour at a time to f you can not face the day, that helped me.

On 27/05/2021 at 20:31, Blondie said:

Feeling like it's never going to ease at the moment. I have a new job to start soon and I don't know how I'm going to manage it ?

That’s amazing just a step at a time that’s all you can do.

What’s your new job going to be ? 

On 28/05/2021 at 10:21, Chirpy said:

This illness can make you feel very lonely. You are constantly igniting things off in your own mind. Mindfulness is good. A CPN nurse once sad to me just take it one hour at a time to f you can not face the day, that helped me.

Yes I’m trying mindfulness and making sure I drink plenty of water and eat well.

I think tiredness well for me contributes I’ve had a long day at work today and feeling drained. 

Hope your days been ok