Neurological problems and false memories

3 hours ago, humbleno1 said:

False memories are playing tricks on me I have very little insight because of neurological problems and poor cognition and recall. This is very difficult.

Sorry to hear that Humbleno1! Are you having any therapy just now? 

You are recognising that they are false memories (at least in this post) so keep that in mind- you do have some insight. 

3 hours ago, BelAnna said:

Sorry to hear that Humbleno1! Are you having any therapy just now? 

You are recognising that they are false memories (at least in this post) so keep that in mind- you do have some insight. 

I do have a little but sometimes it can be really lacking and they are pretty hurrendous. im not having therapy, its very hard to get therapy good therapy anyway.

Hey  Humbleno

Just want to say your not alone. I have had this very strong feeling the past year and a half that I have done something really taboo. I dont want to go into detail what it is but like you ive got this horrible feeling I have done this horrible thing but no evidence or memory to back it up. 

I then try and figure out why I feeling like this, trying to remeber something that really isnt there... Well i hope to god anyway. 

My advise is not to engage with it otherwise you will end up like me 20 months on stuck in a rabbit hole.