Terrible Paranoia Over Feared Notes

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Caramoole said:

So what are you afraid you might write on one of these notes?  And in your lifetime, how many people have you heard of in your circle or in films or books or on the news that have done something similar?

Please answer these questions and one of mine...

You have likely checked for such a note thousands upon thousands of times. How many of those checks have resulted in you finding such a note?

So, it's something you've never done and have never heard (either in reality of fictionally) of anyone else ever doing.  So in a situation where there is zero evidence and you have a diagnosis of OCD, with your rational head on (not how you feel), which is the likely reality........that you go round writing & dropping malicious notes or that you have an obsession or fear of doing this because you have OCD?

Would it be closer to the truth that you fear that somehow you'll lose control & do something you didn't mean or want to do?

Try and think this through.......as I say, not based on your fear & feelings but on the likely reality

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I am still in a really bad place with all of this. I don't know what to do with myself. I feel like I don't want to be here anymore rather than have to endure this horrific anxiety all day every day. I don't know how other people deal with constant anxiety but any advice would be greatly received. My anxiety is high all the time from the moment I wake to the moment I manage to drop off to sleep.