I’m having a hard time working with this guy on my team because of how much I care about my relationship.

I won’t sit near him, I’ll cross my legs, I’ll basically just do anything to show I’m not interested even though he hasn’t done or said anything to make me think he’s interested. 

I don’t know how to handle the situation. I like my job, but this is making me dread going in case I gave him the wrong idea. 

My head keeps saying I’m cheating on my boyfriend.

suggestions please? 

4 minutes ago, thistooshallpass1996 said:

I’m having a hard time working with this guy on my team because of how much I care about my relationship.

I won’t sit near him, I’ll cross my legs, I’ll basically just do anything to show I’m not interested even though he hasn’t done or said anything to make me think he’s interested. 

I don’t know how to handle the situation. I like my job, but this is making me dread going in case I gave him the wrong idea. 

My head keeps saying I’m cheating on my boyfriend.

suggestions please? 

Stay in your job.
Try to accept any relationship of those around you, put a safe distance between you and others
Otherwise, you will be mentally tired.

Edited by OCD Hacks

@OCD Hacks

26 minutes ago, OCD Hacks said:

Stay in your job.
Try to accept any relationship of those around you, put a safe distance between you and others
Otherwise, you will be mentally tired.

I have to sit near him because he has to do a project with me and we’re sharing a laptop between two of us. 

it’s hard to distance myself in that situation, but he’s a lovely guy and we’re good friends at work so I don’t want him to think I’m being off with him because of how I’m acting. I just want to protect my mental health and my boyfriend in this situation. He’s also in a relationship himself, so I don’t know why I keep worrying. 

I just don’t want to feel like I’m getting too close to him.

I just feel like working from home would be easier