helo

Yesterday I saw a fly ( insect) flying near me and I felt like it touched me. Then I saw a corpse of a cat in several meters and there were a lot of flyes (insects) around. 
I got scared - what if this fly really touched me and what if this cat died from rabies and what if this fly was on this cat before it touched me. 

I contacted a doctor - she said that insects do not spread rabies. But I believe that fly can carry particles of blood of an aninmal. 

On the other hand I realize that this case is a bit absurd. 

Plz I need some help. 

I think the doctor already answered your question! Even if the fly was carrying blood, I don’t see how that would result in you catching anything.

I think you know, deep down, that this is your OCD. Equally, I totally understand wanting reassurance as the spike in anxiety can feel unbearable. What can you do to distract yourself until the worries pass (and eventually they will)?

31 minutes ago, Jen_90 said:

I think the doctor already answered your question! Even if the fly was carrying blood, I don’t see how that would result in you catching anything.

I think you know, deep down, that this is your OCD. Equally, I totally understand wanting reassurance as the spike in anxiety can feel unbearable. What can you do to distract yourself until the worries pass (and eventually they will)?

I am writing an article right now, this distracts me a bit. However I feel like **** 

Medication seems not to work on me properly( Obsessions don`t go away despite strong neuroleptics I take