Phasmophobia-fear of ghost

Hi everyone it’s really nice to have you guys around and I would like to express my anxiety and fear up here in order looking for some help and advice. My childhood is terribly beaten by my father and he told me to shut up everytime I cry. The more I cry-the more he beat me until i stop. I am now 32 yo and struggling with being alone at night. I found myself really hard to get to sleep in darkness with OCD about a white ghost standing by my side everytime i close my eyes. I also search for meditation for 4 years but it only help me to relax. The fear is so real every time I think about it and the more I resist the more it comes right back,also I let it come and it really defeated me. Stopping me from having a beautiful life ahead. Now the OCD came back- I have tried so many ways including accepting myself that i dont have to pretend that i am not fear,stick with the breath,… 

thank you for reading

I think this may be one of those instances where some counselling about your childhood trauma may be very helpful.  You have a lot there that would be helped by being able to talk with a therapist who could help you process this.  I'm so sorry you had to go through this as a child :)