Bontamination... A new word... A positive word...

On 24/09/2021 at 14:47, Dakagraphics-David said:

But if we look up 'Bontaminate' a positive, good word, we cannot find it anywhere...

True. Apart from Wanabefree alias Marcus Kim on the OCD Action site. He admits it. Recently he states that we have built up resistance to the toxics in tobacco smoke and not everybody dies through smoking. Where’s the evidence? Apart from statements on OCD forums by Wanabefree (Marcus Kim) and Dakagrahics-David

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, I was sitting with my mate Marcus today, and he has come up with something... He could be miles off, and yet, some of it actually makes sense to me... Something we have all done a lot of during our lifetimes... 

We wrote something out together, He said he would put it on another forum that he goes on...

Here it is... 

Starting off, reasonably clean... In other words, just used the gel at the shop doorway once, or washed hands, just once, after using the loo in a shop for instance...

If, when we touch a door handle, for instance, whatever we pick up off, or put down on that handle, is not enough to overwhelm the natural defences of another person touching it… Instead of it being ‘Contamination’, as it is not totally bad, and at worst will give the natural defences something to fight, and therefore strengthen on, in turn, strengthening the persons natural defences, in a good way…

That’s ‘Bontamination’ Isn’t it?

Just like  common salt…  There needs to be just enough… Not too much to ruin the flavour, Hypothetically speaking...  And that amount varies from person to person…

But our natural defences are everything we have, to protect ourselves from the world…

We need them to be strong enough… The stronger the better… I reckon as strong as possible... Pass it on to our children...

David

Hi, The important point is that we have to be reasonably clean. In biological terms 'Normal Flora' is supposed to be present. It is very important that we follow the guidelines regarding pandemic situations, but in 'Ordinary' situations, As long as the supposed 'contaminant' is going to be insufficient to overwhelm ours, or someone else's natural defences, but instead, at the worst scenario simply 'stimulates' our natural defences, then that is actually a good thing, a 'Bon'tamination situation. Maybe that is how we cope with what I call 'Finger restaurants', that is eateries where food is served, but we use no cutlery...

Anybody on here know how Allergies happen?  Now, that would be a good one to know, especially in these days of nut allergies etc, and dangerous Anaphalytic shock, I don't even know if that is the right spelling(!!) . We have all sorts, Lactose intolerance is found in my family, and also Lanolin allergy. 

The thing is, we all need to be able to touch door handles, otherwise we'd be trapped in rooms...

David

• 2 weeks later...

My friend Marcus and I have been out shopping today... They came up with this... ''And what about the flu jab, childhood immunisations, and travel immunisations when we visit certain countries abroad... Are they classed as Bontaminants? After all, they pose no threat, or overwhelmment, if anything, they induce a reaction, so the body develops resistance...''

Now,  I'm no virologist, but, after having the Covid jabs, is Omicron, a variant, a spin-off as a result of our bodies internally developing against the enemy?' Or am I way off here?

It definitely just goes to show how fantastic our natural systems are... 

David

• 2 weeks later...

Just to announce that, the books,  "In a nutshell, The concept of Bontamination", by Marcus John Kim, is now available on Amazon Kindle, and in print form, On the Amazon website. Also, the book "Not in a nutshell, The concept of Bontamination", by Marcus John Kim, is now available on Amazon kindle only, at present.

Just thought I'd mention it... 

:)  :)  :) 

Anyone else like toasted Crumpets? Spread with butter, and your favourite spread? We eat them the same way we do do-nuts... At the seaside...  Using our bare fingers... The sugar gets everywhere... As children we lick the sugar off our fingers, then wipe our fingers dry down our clothing... Multiple times... After bathing in the sea... Then it is fish and chips... Bontaminated with just the right amount of salt and/or vinegar... Mmmmm...  Tomorrow it will be toast and marmalade, I think...

David

Today, it was a trip out in the car... Just to get it washed... Of course, it then started raining... Anyway, Normally, I very rarely drive. It is easier to just sit and watch. The SatNav is becoming out of date, so some roads don't exist yet, despite them having tarmac and lines etc. I try to keep my distance from the car in front, but most behind come up real close... Sandwiches for lunch. Are my hands clean enough? Indeed, Are anyone's hands clean enough? 

The number of times I have been to the recycling centre, and then eaten biscuits on the way home... Studying... Reading reference books, and then also eating biscuits... Especially chocolate ones! Anything on my reasonably clean hands will at most, trigger my natural defences to become stronger...  Tomorrow we take a disability car back to the showroom, we have terminated the contract.  Mobility cars come with a lot of rules to adhere to. When we hand it back, will it be clean enough? Well, Yes... The next person to drive it will, by very nature itself, have less than perfect hands... They will be at more risk to themselves, than I am to them... There is no cause for concern, but of course, us Ocd'ers try to take the blame for everyone else's.  I worry about getting into trouble, by mistake... Yes I break the speed limits sometimes, but only just...  I have the right to get things wrong sometimes, just as you do, dear reader. That way I learn how not to do something, and understand why...  Rant over!

In my family, we have a couple of antagonists... If they are feeling down, then I have no right to feel happy, and vice versa... They nearly always take the opposing view... Regardless...  It is such hard work communicating with them. One of them is a driver... Whenever I go in their car, it is with the stereo blasting their particular genre of music out very loud... Almost as if they are attacking me, which is of course, stupid...'  I've got grandchildren who are more sensible. This Ocd life is damn hard work... We deal with intrusive thoughts, forever telling us we are not good enough...  Those that can, do... Those that can't, Judge... 

When we sleep, What is on the pillow? And has been for our entire lives... So far, so good... I have to sleep...

Okay, that's it for now...

David :)  :)  :)