Struggling Today

Hello,

Really struggling today.  Just the thought of doing anything is causing me major anxiety.  I have tried to start tasks but compulsions taking over.  I have achieved nothing :( I have so much to do which is making the anxiety worse.

Sorry for the rant.  I am not expecting any reassurance.  Just needed to get it off my chest.

Thank you for listening.

Yeah, the struggle is real. As hard as it sounds, but you need to force yourself to do stuff. I get it, that it feels like, as if it doesn't make any sense to live life on, as if nothing was happened, while inside your anxiety rise to skies. It's very hard, but it's actually the best way to get over this. Focusing on something else, no matter how terrible you feel, is the only way, to get rid of the anxiety in the long term.

Try your best.

6 hours ago, discuccsant said:

Yeah, the struggle is real. As hard as it sounds, but you need to force yourself to do stuff. I get it, that it feels like, as if it doesn't make any sense to live life on, as if nothing was happened, while inside your anxiety rise to skies. It's very hard, but it's actually the best way to get over this. Focusing on something else, no matter how terrible you feel, is the only way, to get rid of the anxiety in the long term.

Try your best.

:yes: Agree

On 14/10/2021 at 13:49, Saffron37 said:

Good for you Busy Fool!! Your getting up and going inspires me to do the same! 

I am struggling again today.  I need to re-read this post, see if I can do it again! ?

23 hours ago, Saffron37 said:

You go, girl! I'm proud of you!

The hardest part 100% is getting up and going--once the momentum is on, it's much easier. :) Please be super kind to yourself today. 

Thank you :)  Yes, I always find it very difficult to get going, especially if it's a task that my OCD makes a nightmare (most tasks basically).