Found plastic in ice cream

I sat my teeths in a hard thing when I was eating Ben and Jerry in the dark, it has aluminium around it. It's plastic. 

I instantly panicked and thought about contamination in the store but my dad said he opened the box. So I will write to them but I am still anxious. 

I have sent them an email but got bad anxiety, what if someone put it there. What is it?!? Is it drugrelated so contaminated with drugs or whatever. Black plastic with aluminium over it.  

Also don't know about my teeth, have black spots where I chewed, maybe have to go and get them checked. But now I am most worried about drugrelated, I feel kinda funny I think.

Edited by Getmeout

I would have asked for compensation. They might have given you some free samples! Very occasionally there are problems on production lines. A good company will want to hear about these things to check on and improve on their  quality control at the factory. I wouldn’t check on yourself for a while. You are probably in a frenzy of what ifing. Similar things have occurred with me over the years.

Edited by Angst

16 minutes ago, Angst said:

I would have asked for compensation. They might have given you some free samples! Very occasionally there are problems on production lines. A good company will want to hear about these things to check on and improve on their  quality control at the factory. I wouldn’t check on yourself for a while. You are probably in a frenzy of what ifing. Similar things have occurred with me over the years.

Found a comment on a site about plastic in ice cream and someone wrote that the picture of something black looked like "gear part" or what he wrote. He meant that it looked like a syringe part... 

Feeling a lot of anxiety. My main fear is some sick ******* have put it there. I asked my dad and woke him up to ask if he really opened the container and he said he did but he had just woken.

There is this plastic band around ben jerrys, he said he had removed it. So I guess the factory then. Well some idiot doing it in the shop would be really bad so this is better I guess. I will have to trust him. 

got 3 hours sleep went up ate it and yeah. 
Thanks

I have to trust my dad when he said he opened the plastic and then it can only come from ben and jerry. Biggest concern is that someone have put it their, I mean some kind of drugtool or something, but whatever is bad really! Read about some psycho putting glass and metall in dogfood, so there are psychos out there! 

From the manufactur is also bad and I worried about my teeths, it was hard plastic. It's the same colour as the one I see on the internet when someone found plastic. Just strange it's aluminium on one side.

I only got 4 hours sleep but will have to do something else than sitting here... Yeah feeling dizzy and such but I guess it's the sleep and anxiety and not a drug.

edit: Just scary if it comes back that it is a drugtool. I guess they can find traces of drugs. I am about to send it to them. 

Edited by Getmeout

Your OCD is romping away with you, try and reign in the checking as best you can.  By all means send the thing to the manufacturer, they need to identify it so they know that their machinery & processes are in order......but once you've sent it, try & let it be :)

I will. It's just if it come back as a unknown . Then it's something else. And I don't know how to handle that. Wow, that anxiety.

Pretty anxious now too but good you can vent. Don't know what I would do without the venting. Just sitting there and pass over it seems so cold to me. Ice cold. Also aware of the fact that my body feels kinda sluggish I think.

Edited by Getmeout

I found something on the floor, a plate which is black, about the same thickness and it's aluminium on the sides. That part have been on a spoon but loosen from it. 
So it could be that, I think I will send them both.... That thing is pretty thick so my teeth.... ouch

Hang on a minute.......are you saying a plate from your household?

You need to stop searching for things right now and sending further things to the manufacturers.  If you sent/send anything, that should only be the piece of plastic you found in your mouth whilst eating the ice cream.

7 minutes ago, Caramoole said:

Hang on a minute.......are you saying a plate from your household?

You need to stop searching for things right now and sending further things to the manufacturers.  If you sent/send anything, that should only be the piece of plastic you found in your mouth whilst eating the ice cream.

I found it on the carpet where I stood tonight. The spoon have two sides. It's black, plastic and have aluminiumcover. Don't ask me how this other side is supposed to have gone into my icecream but it was dark. 

The thing is that I am confused now, if it's me I shouldn't make a fuss about this. 

Your OCD confused you and got you in a spin......but now you know otherwise.  Will your OCD leave you alone now?  Maybe but I suspect you'll still question, look for that certainty.  This is where you have to get to work on changing your reaction and stopping the compulsions around this particular incident.  If you start to do that now it will probably settle down quite quickly.....if you don't it will escalate.

21 hours ago, Caramoole said:

Your OCD confused you and got you in a spin......but now you know otherwise.  Will your OCD leave you alone now?  Maybe but I suspect you'll still question, look for that certainty.  This is where you have to get to work on changing your reaction and stopping the compulsions around this particular incident.  If you start to do that now it will probably settle down quite quickly.....if you don't it will escalate.

I will not even send them the piece. It's the day after and as usual my OCD kick it up a bit, got a lot of passt events into my mind today. Then I also tried to help my friend who also have OCD, that just got me tired and frustrated. 

So now I will try to get on my way again.