This is ocd ? Please..

hello, i want to ask you something. I am an extremely suspicious and suspicious person, for example, someone tells me that I am handsome, but my brain says no, he said that to mock you. I'm always looking for something bad behind every good thing. Sometimes I think and analyze what some people say for days. What did he mean? Did I say something wrong ? All this makes me very tired. I'm also obsessed with my appearance, everyone says I look good, especially girls, but I'm not satisfied. I always ask my friends about this. When people compliment me, I take note of it, then read it and relax psychologically. I have other obsessions and my doctor diagnosed me with ocd. Do you think what I wrote above is related to ocd?

Hi Cans01,

Welcome to the forum :)

I'm not a health professional so I can't offer a diagnosis, but I can say that what you describe does sound like OCD. You have worries like 'did I say something wrong' which would be your obsessions and you think things over and over, which is a type of compulsion called rumination. You also mentioned that you have other things that bother you too.

Have you looked into any treatment for OCD?

Gemma