How to react to intrusive thoughts about a friend while being aroused.

I have been having sex or just having pleasurable fantasies that I enjoy but then I get intrusive thoughts about a person I like (not in a sexual way) and these two things mix up on one side I feel aroused and pleasurable but on the other side I feel this likeable feeling towards a friend and It feels wierd and then I get really bad anxiety how to deal with that ? 

Worst is that OCD is trying to tell me that these two feelings are the same. Sometimes I get false attraction with intrusive thoughts when I have normal sexual fantasy with my own thoughts. Sometimes is hard to seperate them and I panic and get really depressed, ocd messes with my mind so much that I’ve been crying like a kid all day.

Edited by ThomasOCD
More information

ThomasOCD, 

You continue in your OCD spiral. 

You must learn that it is enough trying to avoid a thought to have it more, it is enough not wishing having a thought to have it more.  This is how OCD works.

Thoughts are just different game combinations from our brain, some of them represent what we are and want and some of them not (specially in OCD).
Having thoughts do not mean anything about you and if you have an unwanted thought repeated it is just because you are reacting on it and putting energy to avoid it. Just let them be in your head even when you dislike them because there is no other way to make it disappear. Whenever you have those intrusive thoughts tell yourself something like: “ok, here we are again, my OCD” but do not analyze what it may mean because they mean nothing but the representation of your obsession.

Look for a good psychologist specialized in ocd and also can be useful a good psychiatrist who prescribes you some drugs to help you with anxiety. When anxiety is less your need to make compulsions decreases and consequently your obsession decreases as well.

Regards.