Can OCD make you feel like you enjoy sexually intrusive thoughts?

you may enjoyed physical sensations/arousal and you associated this to the thought which gave you this Groinal response so this tricks you into believing you like this thoughts. Sometimes when You try to feel this anxious feeling to confirm you don’t like the thoughts so OCD blocks the anxiety so You mistake this for liking. 

Edited by ThomasOCD
17 minutes ago, ThomasOCD said:

you may enjoyed physical sensations/arousal and you associated this to the thought which gave you this Groinal response so this tricks you into believing you like this thoughts. Sometimes when You try to feel this anxious feeling to confirm you don’t like the thoughts so OCD blocks the anxiety so You mistake this for liking. 

I remember back a few months ago when I was worried about this obsession and when I asked myself would I want it to happen, I would respond with a definite no. Now when I ask myself that question I am confused and don't know what I would say if I was asked that question. Is this normal? 

Edited by FlyingRocket
39 minutes ago, FlyingRocket said:

Do you mean that I do actually like these thoughts then and that I'm just in denial?

I don't know how you arrived at that conclusion given what I wrote.

With OCD, the thoughts and feelings are not the problem. The problem is how you react by doing compulsions. Ruminating is a compulsion.

@PolarBear Could you explain what I wrote here:

18 minutes ago, FlyingRocket said:

I remember back a few months ago when I was worried about this obsession and when I asked myself would I want it to happen, I would respond with a definite no. Now when I ask myself that question I am confused and don't know what I would say if I was asked that question. Is this normal? 

Does this sound normal to you? 

@FlyingRocket for me it does, because when my obsessions went away and I thought about would l Like to do this ? The answer was no, but when it came back and I asked myself would I do it I SAY no but in a confusion which makes my anxiety worst but this is how ocd works it will do anything to make you ruminate.