Christmas and new year...

Wow! It's nearly Christmas again!  This evening we were out, and heard a band playing Christmas carols... The only downside was that the in-store Cafe closed early. I do like my lattes)  We are spending Christmas with parts of our family, and to be honest, they are very fussy eaters, so it is Rustlers quarterpounders for Christmas dinner!!!  The bread roll is warmed in the toaster, the  readycooked burger done in the microwave, bung on a cheese slice, and wallah!  It's a lot less work than all the stuff we did many years ago... But it is filling, quick and delicious. I tend to just wash hands before starting, and then just ely on the wrappers to be clean enough to handle.  Instead of Christmas cake, it will be ordinary rich  fruit cake, and microwaved custard... Real nice. The point being, I'm not going to try and do too much on the day... OCD can rear it's head at any time, so the easier we make it all, the better...  I think some relatives have taken offence, but I still have the rest of the garden, figuratively speaking.  I've been listening to music by Enya. Paint the sky with stars is a brill album, and can be found on youtube. Very relaxing... Anyone else on here got hyperactive grandchildren?  I'm hoping to see a bit of TV over the festive period, although some of it could be quite depressing... What are you all doing over Christmas?

David

Hi everyone. Let's all hope for a reasonably steady Christmas. I'm first in the queue for chocolates and biscuits ?  As I used to make a lot of pretty big mistakes in my life, I will be reading that article 'guilt release ' by Diviniti publishing, so I can come to terms with being beautifully human and fallible, with an absolute right to not only make mistakes,but also then learn from that how to then do things right. We'll, at least, some of the time!  Happy Christmas everyone!

David ????