Improvements are gradual

I started meds again two days ago and I know for a fact it’ll take much longer to truely take effect. Point is. I think I’m to co depandant with friends. I met someone new and no, there isn’t really any money invovled and we’re friends but a lot of times they don’t text back or a lot and they even told me they don’t text a lot. I feel bc of my job and co dependancy I’m too glued to me phone and counting on every text and call. And I now saw in instragram they are friends with another person not related to the $40,000.00 that played me in other ways and now I’m drawing these comparisons that they are close friends and that my new friend will do what a former person I knew for a short  time did to me 

In other words KC, you're runimating again. :(  Try not to engage with thoughts about this past friend, money, or the feelings of betrayal eyc. And no drawing comparisons with new friends as that's all part of your ruminating too.

Keeping occupied can help you from getting caught up in the thoughts. Go and do something christmassy! :xmas_smile: