Little gifts for the community

Hey everybody and Merry Christmas! As it gets closer to 2022 I've been thinking a lot about the past year, and I can't believe how much I've benefited from this forum. Far before I ever posted, I read through so many threads, saw so many incredible words of hope and wisdom and insight. While I'm not out of the OCD tunnel yet I know I wouldn't be as far as I am now without all of you. So, from the bottom of my heart, thank you. 

I wanted to give back a little bit, if I could. So, as a Happy Holidays, I wanted to offer up to 20 people on the forum an OCD self-help book of their choice, sent either via Amazon or iTunes (for an audiobook). I can give suggestions if asked! :) So...yeah! If you've been thinking about trying a self-help book but haven't quite gotten around to it, or maybe you're being particularly careful with finances (ugh, Covid), this is a great time to go for it. 

Sending all of you love and wishes for a happy and peaceful New Year. 

Hi Saffron37, what a lovely message! I already have 2 OCD help books that I'm waiting to read so don't need to accept this offer. I just wanted to note how kind and generous it is! So, thank you!!

I'd also like to thank everyone here. It has also been wonderful for me just to see there are other people who experience similar things to me. I don't even tell my closest friends about my OCD, so this forum is a great way to see that I am not alone.

Wow, thank you Saffron! That's very kind of you. It's always lovely to see financial generosity, but another pleasure this year has been to watch you move forward in your own recovery and share generously on the forum through your well-worded replies and good advice.

I guess that's a thank you twice over! :xmas_smile:

11 hours ago, snowbear said:

Wow, thank you Saffron! That's very kind of you. It's always lovely to see financial generosity, but another pleasure this year has been to watch you move forward in your own recovery and share generously on the forum through your well-worded replies and good advice.

I guess that's a thank you twice over! :xmas_smile:

I'd like to second that ?

Thanks so much for the kinds words, everyone! I should have clarified, anyone who's interested in my offer is welcome to direct message me or post on the forum, whatever is most comfortable. Hope all had a good holiday/random Saturday, depending on if you celebrate! :)

• 4 weeks later...