How is everybody today?

• Summer9173 changed the title to How is everybody today?

A bit rocky today, how are you doing?

Bad sleep seems to take away my resistance to doing compulsions and so they creep in and then I get carried away ?. Back to the focussing on other things technique ?. The more tired I am, the less I can sleep and a vicious cycle begins. Hoping a good night’s sleep helps tonight ?.

Hope you’re having a good Friday? 

Plodding on steadily.  I had a routine health check today with Healthcate Assistant at GP surgery.  Everything looks steady.  I have put a little bit of weight back on again now.  For me this is good.  It is partly due to the fact that I am treating myself with some goodies when I have those little victories over OCD.

I will try putting some tunes on tonight.  Have a good foot tapping session hopefully!

21 hours ago, northpaul said:

Plodding on steadily.  I had a routine health check today with Healthcate Assistant at GP surgery.  Everything looks steady.  I have put a little bit of weight back on again now.  For me this is good.  It is partly due to the fact that I am treating myself with some goodies when I have those little victories over OCD.

I will try putting some tunes on tonight.  Have a good foot tapping session hopefully!

That sounds really positive ?. Hope you enjoyed the tunes!