Broken hearted

Hi everybody, I’m sorry but I just really need some girly advice as my heart is broken?I’ve already been feeling so low and insecure because of my OCD and Depression and now my partner has tipped me over the edge. 

He was meant to visit me today, I said I’d make him steak but this morning he ‘threw up’ so of course I said take it easy - still thinking maybe he’d come to my house? he said he’s too ill yet when I checked to see if he was at home ( on Snapchat it basically lets you see where your friends/boyfriend is) he’s round he’s friends house? I didn’t say anything and he eventually turned his location off so I couldn’t see he was out and lied. My hearts broken, I’m already going through so much with my ocd I don’t need this :( I don’t deserve this do I ? 

50 minutes ago, Saffron37 said:

That's awful Rosie! I'm so sorry! That's a really crappy thing to do. And you most definitely do not deserve to be treated this way--you deserve kindness and love and appreciation. ❤️ 

Thank you saffron??my hearts been hurting all day I had to lie to my parents and say he came round?of course I’m thinking all sorts like maybe it’s me maybe it’s because I’ve got all of these mental health problems maybe he just can’t handle it anymore, but then I’ve only told him a small bit of what’s going on? 

I just keep thinking if they want to spend more time with their friends then me we’ll then I can’t mean that much to them :( 

Hey guys, I’m feeling so heartbroken about yesterday. He never admitted it as I didn’t confrontate him because I’m scared, I asked when I can see him next and he said ‘I’m not sure I’m busy with work’ I don’t think he cares about me anymore ? I’m sorry I just need somebody to talk to as heartbreak is a horrible feeling xx

Hey Rosie,

Sorry you feel like this, it sounds tough. Like Saffron said, you deserve kindness, love and appreciation and shouldn’t settle for anything less. It may not seem like it at the moment but things will work out and your heart will go from this ? to this ❤️ again, regardless of what happens - you’re in control of your own happiness, you got this !

Maybe do something nice for yourself to allow you to focus on something else. 

Best of luck :)