Now with the new friend that I keep thinking is like the old friend (old friend bailing out on me and saying I’ll let you know and not coming through last minute) anyways. The new friend told me that he may just be staying upstate New York (about 2 hour drive) from me during summer break from his school up there for work reasons. We were supposed to get together in April but the new friend decided to stay up there in April but told me our plans for the summer won’t change. Just that I’ll have to visit the new friend upstate instead of the new friend coming back downstate to see me.

anyway, now I’m worrying that Since the new friend had to change plans on me, not last minute but just a week ahead of time still to see me. Even though they are still saying I can come see them and they they’ll come down to me when we have our trip to Hershey park planned for us to go. I’m still focused that I’ll go upstate to visit the new friend and then when I’m up there that They’ll tell me they can’t see me last minute when I’m up there already and when the Hershey trip plan comes suddenly tell me they can’t also like the old friend did. All because the plans for April ended when the new friend told me a week ahead of time they decided not to come down in April but stay upstate in May and I can see them and whatever else I just said. But the new friend said I can penalize them and also act different to me because they changed the plans but I said I wouldn’t do that because they stll gave me a weeks notice and they still are saying I can see them (I can’t think I’ll go up there on my own time and suddenly my new friend will tell me he can’t see me last minute and then tell me he can’t see me last minute after I book a Hersey trip either)

Edited by Kcbell92
Spell check