my 11 year old girl with OCD

My 11 year old girl is suffering from ocd for last one year. She was perfectly fine beforeand all started from corona lockdown. I am placed in Berlin. Can anyone suggest a good OCD clinic in anywhere in Europe for children. In Germany we have challenge with language and no special ocd center here. Its been one year i could not start any therapy. She is under medication though. Desperately looking for support. She is not opening up with psychologist hence no actual therapy started yet

Hi Sreeja,

Am I right in thinking your daughter speaks English rather than German? I don't know of any OCD services in Europe, but if you were to go privately you could access CBT from a British psychologist over Zoom. Would that be an option?

• 2 weeks later...

Therapy only works when the person is willing to try things the therapist suggests. If she's not willing to do that then you might be wasting money on therapy at this time.

Maybe start by setting some boundaries on what she can and can't do, so she begins to see the OCD as a problem rather than as something which makes her feel better. Then hopefully she might be more willing to try therapy.