I had an intrusive thought of a child while being intimate with my partner. The thought made me feel aroused, more than I already was, both physically and mentally. For a few seconds after that I felt that I was enjoying the intimate moment only because of the thought. And I also didn't feel disgusted. I felt a strong enjoyment (because of the thought) and while some people would stop the moment, I didn't, I actually wanted it to continue - again, for a few seconds it felt that the only reason for that was the intrusive thought and the feeling of enjoyment it brought. 

I feel horrible. I'm so stressed with uni and having this to worry about is not helping.

Complex topic, I hope someone else could add too their point of view, because I only have short ideas to share.

- Feelings are not someting you can control. Raped women sometimes have orgasms because it is something physical. However, of course, they are hating each second of that experience.

- I think its difficult to isolate feelings for analysing. Sometimes being nervous can make you feel more aroused, and sometimes suggestion can trick us too.

- On the other side, we have that letting your OCD lead your life its not good. So, in this especific situation, what would be a good answer?:

-Stop completely the activity? Then your brain will register that is important and will remind next times. And at the end its only an intrusive though.

I would say that a good answer would be following with your partner but trying to be in the present moment with him/her. Dont focusing in the intrusive though. But this is just my opinion. I hope others will put theirs :) 

Cora, this is literally identical to practically every other post I have read by you...  only difference being the people and location involved.  I understand how OCD screws with your head 'and' feelings/sensations....   but you really must try to get a handle on this now. Try to calm down if you can and remember you've been through this hundreds of times before.

Hey, Cora.

When I look back through your account, I feel quite bad that it’s almost like you’re just copy-pasting your posts from 3 years ago. 

I did type out a whole essay for you, but ultimately, you’ve been told it all before many times.

All I can do for you (that nobody else already has), is show you this video which you may not have seen. It’s an OCD-Action conference about sexual thoughts and intrusions. For me, this video was absolute GOLD!

https://youtu.be/lHwhMeaSiAw

When you have the time, please sit down and properly try to take in and understand what is being said. Treat it like you’re studying about OCD.

Hope it helps. 🙂