My family is determined that I should go to the gym. I have this horrible groinal responses and I wear baggy clothes plus always sit in a certain position so I don't feel them as much. The problem is that in the gym you have to wear certain clothes and do many movements (which would make me very uncomfortable). But on the other hand I think it's a way to eliminate groinal response once and for all. What is your opinion on all this?

Hi @anthu, I suggest you go. It would be avoidance not too and I have found that while I sometimes get anxious before exercise for other ocd reasons, once there my mind has space to wander, the exercise is quite meditative in that I am forced to focus on something immediate, rather than my thoughts. 

On 17/05/2022 at 17:42, Zelda said:

Hi @anthu, I suggest you go. It would be avoidance not too and I have found that while I sometimes get anxious before exercise for other ocd reasons, once there my mind has space to wander, the exercise is quite meditative in that I am forced to focus on something immediate, rather than my thoughts. 

Thanks for responding !