We often talk in the groups about the positive role our pets have on our wellbeing (and the exposure work they can encourage us to do!) - it would be lovely to see some photos of them 🙂

Here is my dog Lister - he is a 5 year old Staffy-cross (we are not sure what with as he is a rescue). He is normally on his best behaviour during the support groups (see the second pic where he is snoozing next to his antler chew) but has plenty of cheekiness the rest of the time!

Lister2.jpeg

Lister1.jpeg

Aw Lister is gorgeous and has the best smile! He's very good to be quiet all the way through the meetings. 

This is my dog Sophie- who also goes by 'Pupsicle' and 'Snufflefluff/Snuffaluffagus', she loves people, other dogs and food (especially chips!) in that order but is quite an anxious little (well huge really!) thing. 

Sophie.jpg

Edited by Indecisive7
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm loving the pet photos. Patch trying to hide. Patch is seven, we rescued him in 5 November 2016. I feel without a pet in my life that depression would set in again. My furbabies have always helped to keep me grounded.

received_267320425268556.jpeg

17 minutes ago, Milly8 said:

I'm loving the pet photos. Patch trying to hide. Patch is seven, we rescued him in 5 November 2016. I feel without a pet in my life that depression would set in again. My furbabies have always helped to keep me grounded.

received_267320425268556.jpeg

Hi Milly! Patch looks so adorable and like he gives good cuddles! 

I agree with you about pets being really helpful for managing low mood and depression - they are comforting and energising in so many ways. 🥰

• 3 weeks later...