My left boob is uncomfortable. Over sensitive, my friend says it’s just stress and my period but it’s making me paranoid. I know I’m hyper focused on it as well, earlier when I was distracted I didn’t notice it but now I’m hyper noticing it and both my nipples are sensitive. I’m so discombobulated recently, so all over the place. I can’t focus or enjoy anything and nothing stimulates me. I’m so lost and isolated

1 hour ago, Phili said:

My left boob is uncomfortable. Over sensitive, my friend says it’s just stress and my period but it’s making me paranoid. I know I’m hyper focused on it as well, earlier when I was distracted I didn’t notice it but now I’m hyper noticing it and both my nipples are sensitive. I’m so discombobulated recently, so all over the place. I can’t focus or enjoy anything and nothing stimulates me. I’m so lost and isolated

If it's worrying you get it checked at the gp's. Breasts are often sensitive during your menstrual cycle but if this is not usual for you get it seen. If its nothing, which I suspect, then treat the worry as ocd 

1 hour ago, MarieJo said:

If it's worrying you get it checked at the gp's. Breasts are often sensitive during your menstrual cycle but if this is not usual for you get it seen. If its nothing, which I suspect, then treat the worry as ocd 

I have an hysterical fear of doctors. My OCD is health based. I’m not sure if it’s normal for me. I’m pretty sure I’ve worried about it before. Maybe it was the other one. Once an obsession starts I can’t remember anything relating to it from before. I’m not even sure if it’s different. I’m just way more aware of it. It doesn’t hurt, seems normal enough but I’m just really aware of it