Need some encouragement

Hi everybody, 

I don’t really know what this post is for, I guess it’s just a bit of encouragement to keep going. My harm thoughts are so bad right now In work, I don’t know what’s going on? Usually I can put in place my CBT/ERP skills, however right now it’s just so overwhelming to even do so and I just want to run away and go home. I’m so distressed right now but I’m going to wait it out, I just need encouragement this is the best thing to do rather then running back home?

Edited by Summer9173
Title
  • Summer9173 changed the title to Need some encouragement

Definitely just sit with it, it’s the right thing to do. If you go home you will be disappointed in yourself and it will just feel worse next time.

I know you can beat the ocd bully!

Sending lots of love and support.

48 minutes ago, Mini said:

Definitely just sit with it, it’s the right thing to do. If you go home you will be disappointed in yourself and it will just feel worse next time.

I know you can beat the ocd bully!

Sending lots of love and support.

Hi @Mini, thank you for your kind reply 💕 I’m writing out in each hour how I’m feeling and I feel a lot better then what I did an hour ago. I do it just to prove myself that nothing will happen and that the anxiety does go down. 

I know I can beat this too - sometimes it’s just so overwhelming to not do compulsions even though I know it’s the best thing to do