Well don’t that’s so amazing!! I’m cheering you on!!  :cheer:That’s actually really inspiring to hear too, my biggest wish is to go to a festival with my OCD - Glasto is such an amazing experience enjoy the music !! 

Thank you both. I honestly had 5 days where I could just be ME!!! I could see finally what other people see, the words that were expressed to me concerning my character were so heartwarming. And from Someone I had known for just a few days. 

I did have a horrible belief, fake memory with a trigger when alone in one of the portaloos. Cheating theme.  I did a compulsion after the thought.  It bothered me however I stopped. I shared the thought/belief with one of my closest friends! She knows i suffer with anxiety but not the specifics of the intrusions.

I have now turned this thought / trigger into a positive as I opened up. I explained the trigger I.E what led to the false memory to My friend- she didn’t judge me, (she automatically went to rationalise, but please don’t judge me as I didn’t share to get reassurance as a compulsion) rather I let her in.  And despite the obscurity of the thought, and how irrational it is that I could possiblly think /do what was telling myself; my friend  responded ‘everyone has bizarre thoughts multiple times a day’. She doesnt think It was weird, I explained the intricacies of OCD and she understood.

She thanked me for being so open. I feeL empowered so much so iM not going to talk about the thought anymore 

I want to end this post with inspiration for people suffering…

Go to that festival, 
Dance in the rain                                  Go in the portaloo,                           Have a drink,                                       Be loud/be quiet                                 Be fat /be thin                                    

who gives a monkeys about thoughts (they don’t equal actions) embrace it, love yourself and most of all just DO YOU.

lots of love ❤️ love 💗 

Worthy farm i thank you 🙏