Anyone else have any issues with focusing on anything even slightly taxing? When I'm at home, with no pressure on, I feel generally okay. I can put my worries into perspective or ignore them and engage with stuff a lot better. But when I'm at work and I have stuff to do, I just can't concentrate. My mind feels really mashed up and fuzzy. 

I'm really not engaging with my worries anymore, but I feel like it just lingers there in the background, like a really uncomfortable truth. It doesn't feel right in my head yet. It still feels like it matters... it's quite frustrating. 

Yes I get this, it feels like my head is fizzing inside. I think it is tinnitus but it is very disturbing. I also find my memory and thinking skills have deteriorated. Also frequent headaches. 
it my be anxiety but my normal relaxation doesn’t seem to shift it. Have you found anything that works for you?

Yeh, my ability to think and my memory definitely aren't what they were. I think tiredness has a lot to do with it. 

And not really. As I say, I feel much better when I'm just at home with no pressure to do anything. One week I think I'm feeling generally better then come the next week I'm struggling again. I really don't get it because I'm not doing anything different.