HIV fears-Merged threads

Guest hannahmaniac

Guest hannahmaniac

I havent done any excercise to cause that to happen and its been like this for a couple of days. Its not hurting right now and I'm not stressed out, so hopefully its that, although I dont want to get my hopes up. I think I have an appointment with my GP this week anyway, he likes to see how I am doing with my OCD

Han x

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hannahmaniac

I've had a cold for about a week now and the pain hasnt started til then. The back pain has spread. Do you think it might be something to do with my cold? I'm very scared. What if it doesnt get better?

Hannah x

Hey Hannah, when are you seeing your doc? Hard for anyone else to say what might be wrong. If you've had a bad cold though maybe it is connected to that. Also could it be from laying in bed funny, as Shar said.

I often get aches and pains that I have no idea what are from, and then they just disappear!

Also, could you have PMT? It's not unusual to be tender around the breasts and back then, is it?

I've got to go - hope you feel better - try not to let the OCD make you feel worse than you do. I'm sure the doc will be able to put your mind at rest.

Rach x