Hi, I hope it’s okay to post this here, (moderators please feel free to delete it if not!!) I’m also not sure if it will actually work but fingers crossed 😂

This is a tiktok that I came across and I feel like it explains things so well. My first thought was the people on the forums and how they could benefit from it as much as me 😊 (it seems like the account has a lot of useful videos!)

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMN4Pc4V3/?k=1

Thank you for posting auroramaple, I know you are trying to help :)

I was tempted to remove the link to this video because it's a commercial account, but I think it may be better served if I just post a heads up then people can make their own informed choice.  

So just my standard message about this guy for anyone tempted to part with money. He is not a therapist, and to the best of my knowledge does not have any medical qualifications. More than that there were a few users on the forum who told the forum how they paid sums of money and were given just a few minutes and minimal insightful help. 

He sucks people in with his social media, but actually it's mainly waffle and no real substance the majority of the time in my opinion.  Some of the wonderful posters on this forum offer better advice in their posts than much of this guys social media content in my opinion.  I believe one of his social media accounts was deleted by the social media company recently too.

Hi Ashley, thanks for providing the insight. Whilst it’s disappointing to read, it’s good to know that people like you are looking out for us in our vulnerable state.

I’ll cross this one off the magic bullet list

7 hours ago, Ashley said:

Thank you for posting auroramaple, I know you are trying to help :)

I was tempted to remove the link to this video because it's a commercial account, but I think it may be better served if I just post a heads up then people can make their own informed choice.  

So just my standard message about this guy for anyone tempted to part with money. He is not a therapist, and to the best of my knowledge does not have any medical qualifications. More than that there were a few users on the forum who told the forum how they paid sums of money and were given just a few minutes and minimal insightful help. 

He sucks people in with his social media, but actually it's mainly waffle and no real substance the majority of the time in my opinion.  Some of the wonderful posters on this forum offer better advice in their posts than much of this guys social media content in my opinion.  I believe one of his social media accounts was deleted by the social media company recently too.

Hiya, thank you for responding. Sorry - I obviously didn’t do enough research before I posted. My intention wasn’t to mislead anyone whatsoever! But I understand completely how that can be harmful for others. It was just how he phrased certain things that resonated a lot with me :) 

thank you for keeping it up, but I don’t mind at all if you take it down!