Ocd latches onto everything do we ever catch a break.

Ocd is a pain in the ass I eitheir have a full blow obsession eitheir analysis my personality, what type of person I am etc. Or analysing conversations did I say the right or wrong thing ,it never really stops like a running commentary in my head.. to analysing my drunk behaviour and always finding something to obsess and worry about. Somethings I can go this is ocd and nip it in the bud and the other stuff like obsessing over drunk behaviour I know is also ocd but doubt it. Then my wee son who has had a secure upbringing also shows signs of ocd breaks my heart. How do I treat it all as ocd and not take serious I really deteste this disease at times as smart as I am it still out smarts me. My therapist used to say after drink no pint mortems it's hard what's your thoughts treat it all the same no leeway xx

Thanks Handy for your reply I just need to try and nip these obsessions and redirect my mind. It's just latched on to this past few weeks and I had been doing well the past 8 weeks just ignoring it then I let it in.

Hey, just saying that I’m totally with you. I’m always analysing every. It’s a either a slight ongoing trickle or a full on torrent.

I’ve had to curb my drinking which sucks.