Struggling with Relationship OCD

Hi, I just wanted any support or advice for anyone who’s dealt with ROCD. i’ve been in a great relationship with the love of my life for over 2 years and my partner is literally the most loving supportive person on the planet. i’ve never been one to be afraid of commitment but lately i’ve been getting thoughts that we should break up, that i’m falling out of love and things like that. 

i know it might be exacerbated by the fact that we’ve just moved in together (with two other people, so not as serious) but i feel like this should be such a beautiful exciting time in our life and instead i’m just really stressed and sad, any advice? 

I’m having a very similar issue. Have been with my partner for 5 years, really happy, moved into our new home 9 months ago and the relationship OCD has been awful since. I’m just trying to keep telling myself that it’s just OCD, staying distracted and it is slowly getting easier. I am able to identify thoughts as being OCD thoughts if they feel ‘stuck’, and that way I can label them. It is so hard though, and I also feel really disappointed that I’m ruining what should be a special time by being stuck in my thoughts. Hope you’re feeling a bit better.