I have never felt better then the last 3 months now or so (meds & CBT)

I just realized how long its been since I have actively posted on this site, and since remaining on my medication solidly without any breaks for any reasons, and continuing my productive CBT, I've begun to just look back at my worries and compulsions i acted on non stop and ruminated on like crazy so much and i just think about how far ive come and I am doing so well, and when i have worries and compulsions, most i look at just as irrelevant, and irrational worries from like PTSD, and just general worst case thinking and ill ruminate slightly but understand its all in my head and its going to be fine and never is what i think it is with my worries without general proof. I am just proud of myself and my improvements, and because of that, every day i wake up, go through my daily motions and schedule and mindset correctly and easily and as planned for the most part, not letting my OCD stop me at all. Thank you so much to @PolarBear and @snowbear and @Caramoole amongst others who have helped me through this.

42 minutes ago, BelAnna said:

That's great to hear KC! 

Which medication are you currently on? and is your CBT through the NHS? Well done for all of your hard work and determination!

Thank you so much! 

I'm on just Luvox currently and anxiety meds when needed, but i dont use them much, as my aneixty isnt overtaking my life, especially with my worries.

My CBT is through a recovering gambling helpline center, as I am now 9 months clean of gambling, and its paid for through the system of that, I live in USA as well, New York in particular.

17 hours ago, Kcbell92 said:

Thank you so much! 

I'm on just Luvox currently and anxiety meds when needed, but i dont use them much, as my aneixty isnt overtaking my life, especially with my worries.

My CBT is through a recovering gambling helpline center, as I am now 9 months clean of gambling, and its paid for through the system of that, I live in USA as well, New York in particular.

That must feel so great to have found therapy and medication that work!