High decibel went off.

I go out without (dampening) headphones for the first time in like 2 years time because I left them to charge and thought let's try to go without them and you know what happens!!?!? When I stand in the affair and I only mind my own business a high sounding alarm goes off. One of the lazy staff didn't remember to turn it off before he opened the door. Oooh god I can't hear now and I feel it in my ears. BLOODY HELL you guys (and others) always say don't be afraid and then I do this stuff and I get punished right away.  I stood like 2 metres away from it and this is the incidents I try to make less severe when I go around with headphones on. Well actually I am trying to dampen the damages from high sounds like motorbikes, fire crackers and even bombs, bombs are getting more and more common in this country.

Feed up. I don't think I am going to listen to more of this "expose yourself". My hearing is more valuable than exposing.

Edited by Getmeout
18 minutes ago, ocdjonesy said:

Hi Getmeout how are you doing lately?  You sound pretty stressed out right now.

I am . My life is sucking really hard. But My hearing is muffled for real right now.

So is this OCD too? 

Edited by Getmeout
3 minutes ago, ocdjonesy said:

I'm sorry you're feeling so stressed - that sucks.  But I'm happy for you that you're managing to get on with stuff despite that.  That's really good to hear.  

How's the job hunt going?

Really really bad. Nobody wants me, I feel utterly useless because well I am in the eyes of the market. 

Also, I won't get any chance to pay any rent without job..