4th October Support Zoom

Hi all,

Is the zoom support group on tomorrow? I remember signing up for it but the site now says no group this week. Didn't know if I was misreading or whether its been delayed a week?

Thanks! 

8 minutes ago, Triple said:

Hi all,

Is the zoom support group on tomorrow? I remember signing up for it but the site now says no group this week. Didn't know if I was misreading or whether its been delayed a week?

Thanks! 

Hi Triple, 

They've been cancelled for this week- this is the email that I received about it last week:

I apologise for the short notice but it has been necessary to cancel next week’s support groups, including the group on Tuesday 4th October which you were registered for.

There will be a support group taking place the following week on Tuesday 11th October at the usual time (7pm), so if you have already registered for this you will be able to attend as normal. The group is currently at capacity, but if you are keen to attend and have not yet registered please let me know by emailing groups@ocduk.org and I will be able to create a space for you due to the late notice cancellation of next week’s Tuesday group.

All registrations for the group that was due to take place next week have been automatically carried through to the next Tuesday date that was due to open for registration, Tuesday 18th October (Zoom should have sent you an automatic email about this already). This means the link in your email will still be valid and you can attend on the 18th without taking any further action. If you cannot attend the rescheduled date, please let me know and I will cancel the space for you.

Our forums at www.ocdforums.org remain available for peer support 24/7 between groups.

Edited by BelAnna

Ahh thankyou, I didn't receive the email so thanks for that! 

Not sure whether my place has been kept for the 18th so i'll have to chase that up. The groups are such a lovely part of the week! 

Hi Triple - I'll email you to confirm your place re: the 11th and 18th shortly

Sorry to everyone for any confusion and inconvenience caused by the late notice cancellation of the groups this week - as many of you know we are a really small team (2 full timers and 2 part timers) and with preparation for the conference, the next member's magazine launch and day-to-day commitments like the support inbox, helpline and parent workshops etc we have a heavy workload at the moment so had to take the difficult decision to cancel the groups this week to enable us to get up to date with things. 

If anyone is confused about which groups they are signed up for or would really like a space over the next couple of weeks please email groups@ocduk.org and I'll be able to squeeze you in if the groups are full (currently the Tuesday ones are). It’s not something we normally do because we set the limit at 50 to ensure the groups don’t get too busy but as we had to cancel this week’s groups we are being flexible to ensure everyone has enough support over the coming weeks. If anyone needs advice or further support between groups please email us at support@ocduk.org 

Thankyou Laura. You all do a great job! I hope you are all doing well at team ocduk. Take all the time you need. It's definitely a busy time of year. Looking forward to conference soon!