It’s all gone

I’ve just nothing in me. There is no motivation, no desire, no anything, I’m completely empty and numb but for regret and a longing I’ve no strength to pursue. I don’t know what to do. In a year I’m 40, I can’t cope with that, I’ve always been a child and now no one will care, I’m already being buried and forgotten, it’s all over, I’m so confused and so lost, there arn’t any answers and there is no magic in the world, it’s all mundane and beige, I’m so empty

Hi Phili.  I am so sorry that you are feeling so low at the moment, but you are not alone and it won't always feel like this.  You are worthy no matter what you have or haven't done in your life thus far.  I promise.❤️

Are you having any treatment for your OCD?  Focus on caring for yourself right now, and when you feel able to you could perhaps think about some simple exposure exercises you could do to tackle your OCD.

5 hours ago, Sara OCD-UK said:

Hi Phili.  I am so sorry that you are feeling so low at the moment, but you are not alone and it won't always feel like this.  You are worthy no matter what you have or haven't done in your life thus far.  I promise.❤️

Are you having any treatment for your OCD?  Focus on caring for yourself right now, and when you feel able to you could perhaps think about some simple exposure exercises you could do to tackle your OCD.

Thank you